Lovely Neon Doggie.
My Cast For My Version Of The Man Who Laughshello to all my fellow friends of DA and welcome to another recasting journal now for this one it's on a black x white silent movie made in the year 1928 and i've watched it recently dew to the remaondaction by this user DexterTheDonkey and that movie i'm doing is........ yep that's right it's The Man Who Laughs ok now that that's out of the way here are our playersMy Cast For My Version Of The Man Who Laughs by Carriejokerbates
As Gwynplaine AKA The Man Who Laughs
As King James II Stuart
As Queen Anne Stuart
As Dr. Hardquanonne
PAGE CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I'M GOING TO MOVE STUFF AROUND AND ADD NEW STAMPS AND GIFS AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF.
Momma always said life is a box of chocolates. You never know what you'll get. They may be filled with chili made out of human flesh. And then you bite into it and realize: "Dang, I just ate a person!"
My Awesome Friends:
- My very best friend, the axe-wielding, face-wearing wolfgirl from Texas who simply ADORES horror movies, slashers, monsters, and all things creepy. And she also an amazing artist and writer with a really big heart and is also really into hugs and romantic fluff.
- My autistic muppet bestie and fellow Miss Piggy and Snuffleupagus fanatic.
- A really sweet and wonderful person who is also an amazing artist who loves horror movies. And she is just very lovely to talk to.
- My funny friend whose into all kinds of things from Star Wars to classic animation to Undertale.
- A cool guy who should really be working in the movie biz right now and does great movie recasts.