This cartoon is so weird, but I love it. XD
Yes, I made this stuff. Feel free to throw rotten tomatoes at me, just make sure they're organic.
|Yes you can snoop through this bullshit. And plus also I fav and run too much, so excuse me for that.|
"I came back to find my little son. What have you done with him?
By our grace he is still alive, and quite well, I believe.
....a Comprachico surgeon carved a grin upon his face so he might laugh forever at his fool of a father."
- The Man who Laughs, 1928
PAGE CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I'M GOING TO MOVE STUFF AROUND AND ADD NEW STAMPS AND GIFS AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF.
I'm just a silly young woman and amateur cartoonist on the spectrum who is obsessed and in love with a surgically disfigured clown, a tiny pompous (yet emotionally unstable) robot, and a dead German actor, loves silent films, old timey/vintage/retro things, making fun of cheesy movies, and taking long journeys across the universe way too much, and is always up for a great adventure, whether it's traveling the world, climbing glaciers, going fishing, or hell, even a trip down the hallway to get to the bathroom at night.
My beautiful girlfriend whom I love with all my heart.
My Awesome Friends:
- My autistic muppet bestie and fellow Miss Piggy and Snuffleupagus fanatic.
- An awesome dude who has some pretty good taste in movies and characters, should really be working in the movie biz right now, and does great movie recasts.
- A sparkly deer who has a squad of colorful puppers and just stole your dankest memes as you are reading this. XD
- A cool peep with some equally cool OC's and who shares an interest of The Muppets and The Simpsons.
- My funny friend whose into all kinds of things from Star Wars to classic animation to Undertale.
- A really sweet and wonderful person who is also an amazing artist who loves horror movies. And she is just very lovely to talk to.
Sit back, relax, and grab a pupper.
And you might wanna grab something to eat as well while you're at it.
Maaaaybe take the time to light a cigar, too.
And enjoy what I have in store for you!